BAMBOO DRAPE TANK (Black)
Hand crafted from high quality 140gsm 75% bamboo 25% cotton jersey.
Fit model is wearing a size small, height 5’10, chest circumference 99cm.
There are so many things to love about this bamboo jersey fabric:
- Has the hint of a silky sheen, it’s very friendly on skin and is pure luxury to wear.
- Hold less odour than cotton.
- Dries faster than cotton.
- Sustainably grown and produced.
- Easy to care for.
- Bamboo absorbs water, lots of it. Worn on your body, it gets right to the job of wicking away your body’s moisture.
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties, which may naturally manage the bacteria on our skin helping to eliminate smells.
- Super soft and yet so durable.
Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world, capable of growing up to four feet a day. Most of it is grown organically (though very little is certified organic), and in most locations requires no irrigation or fertilisers.